Please click image for complete Sermon notes
Jesus walking with His disciples who were no doubt talking about all the amazing thing they had seen Him do.
- So, hearing all this, Jesus turns to them and asks, “Who do the people say that I am?”
- “Well, some people say Elijah, others say that You’re one of our prophets.”
But then He asks them, “Who do You say I am? Who am I to you?”
- Now, I know how Peter answered that question. He said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God.”
- But as I was reading this, I found myself in the middle of this scene.
- Jesus was looking at me… and He asked me, “Craig, who do YOU say that I am?”