Please Click Image for Complete Sermon Notes
A few years ago, I was attending an evening service at a Vineyard in Arizona where my friend, Robby, was the main speaker.
- And, pretty much out of nowhere, he asked if I’d come up to do some ministry.
- Since he asked me publically to come up I couldn’t really say no, so off I went to the podium.
But God quickly gave me a word of knowledge that there was someone whose hands and wrists were in pain.
- Now, I’ll tell you… it gets a bit scary when you put yourself out there like that.
- But, a woman immediately raised her hand. So, I invited her up so I could have her share her story… and so I could pray for her.
She shared with everyone how she had recently lost her job as a dental assistant because she couldn’t hold even the lightest instrument for any amount of time.
- She had been to various doctors… and surgery seemed to be the only option for her…
- but, because it was related to damaged nerves, they couldn’t make any promises.