Please Click Image for Complete Sermon Notes
It’s great having you here at the Vineyard this morning as we wrap up our seven-week 50 Days of Transformation series…
- Where we’ve been pursuing transformation in seven key areas of our lives.
- We’ve already looked at our spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, relational, and financial health.
- And, today we’re going to close by looking our vocational health.
Now, our vocation has to do with far more than just our jobs. Dictionary.com also defines it as a “driving call to God’s service or to the Christian life.”
- It also defines it as a “function or station in life to which one is called by God.”
- In other words, our vocation has as much to do with the kind of person we’re called to be…
- As it does the kind of work we’re called to do.
And so, this morning, we’re going to look at one particular virtue that ought to characterize all of us as Jesus followers…
- A characteristic that not only stirs one’s ability to dream and to travel beyond the borders of our comfort zone,
- But one that expands what’s possible in and thru our lives. And that’s boldness!
Proverbs 28:1 says that “the righteous are as bold as a lion.”
- So, what is this link between righteousness and boldness? Well, a righteous person knows their God…
- They know that if God is for them, nothing can be against them.
- Whether it’s at work or in life, living in boldness allows us to always be responding to whatever God puts in front of us.
It allows us to venture out to do the right thing at the right time, in spite of the obstacles & challenges.