Please Click image for Complete Sermon Notes
Over the past four weeks, we’ve been looking at the life one of Scriptures most central figures, the life of King David.
- When I started the series at the beginning of the summer, I said that it may go for a month or so.
- Well, at week five, it still seems as though we’re just getting started!
- Of course that probably has a lot to do with the fact that David is the most talked about person in the Bible outside of Jesus.
That’s not a coincidence. I believe so strongly that God puts David’s life on display for us…
- so that thru both his successes and deepest failures, we can learn for ourselves what it means to be a man or woman after God’s own heart.
- Last week we focused on an amazing, faith-filled moment in David’s life when He faced down the Philistine giant named Goliath.